Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alive

Yes we are alive and well, I just have not posted anything for quite sometime. Since my sister has been on my case about updating I guess I will just write what we have been up to lately.
Halloween was so much fun, we went to our ward trunk-or-treat with some friends and than carved pumpkins later that evening. Once again Bryces was the bomb!! He just has so much patience so carve out very small details to make them look awesome.
Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!! My family was so nice and spent a long long car ride to come all the way to Missouri to spend the weekend with us. We had an awesome meal cooked by my mom (Tiff and I helped a little), than the boys cleaned up. We went to A Christmas Carol, spent Saturday in Hannibal, played ALOT of Wii, and just had some serious bonding time in our small little house. I am truly so grateful for family. Being away from both of our families we look forward to every time that we can see them. I wish I had some pics of our weekend-we did take some, but Bryce and I currently don't have a camera so we don't have any-we played at the park after we ate dinner on Thanksgiving and Bryce and I both said that goofing around there was the best thing that we did!!
Bryce and I also became an uncle and aunt!! Bryces brother and sister-in-law had a baby girl about three weeks ago. She is seriously so so cute, Bryce has already been able to see her because of his dentist appointments, but I cant wait to see her at Christmas. We are so happy for them and hope that everything is going well.
Speaking of Christmas, in just two weeks we get to go home for Christmas and are so excited!! This is my first year to spend Christmas with the Swenson's and I cant wait. But most of all we are just excited to see all the family.
Oh and also, we found out a few weeks ago that we get to move to Provo in June for two years. We are so excited for that as well.
Other than that life is pretty much just the same old stuff, work and school. Bryce is doing so well and is loving every minute of school. He just soaks all the information in and cant wait to actually apply it in a work setting.
I wish I had some pics for everyone, but that will just have to wait until we can decide on what kind of a camera to purchase.
Sorry for the long post, but there you go Tiffany I updated my blog!!

3 comments:

BrownsJourney said...

Loved it thanks for the update!!

Swensons said...

Millie is so excited to see her aunt and uncle in less than two weeks!!!

Whit said...

Yay for Cassi for updating! It's okay, I suck too and whenever I post, all I think is man my life is boring. Sounds like you're doing well, I'm glad that you're coming back to Provo next year- I bet you're so happy to be near your family again. And your job at the TCP is waiting for ya? eh? I'm just kidding, I wouldn't put you through that again- me and Amy are getting a little bit bitter there, she'll probably leave before I do though. I know I'm rambling, but I'm trying to procrastinate this assignment I have to do. Today's the last day of classes and I have one thing to do and I'm procrastinating- I probably should go do it. Weellll, good to hear from you and we miss you!