Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jewelry Box

Along with the wonderful surprise of my sister coming for my birthday, Bryce got me a jewelry box. I have been in such dire need for one and have never been able to find one. Just about every morning I have to ask Bryce to untangle the jewelry that I wanted to wear because it was just a huge mess. It was an extra surprise and I absolutely love it. It looks so cute with the bed set. I finally got all my jewelry put into it, and the best part is that my necklaces can hang in the back so that I can easily get one out without it being in a big tangled mess.
Sorry about the blurry photo, our camera was dropped in water a few times so its not in the best condition, but its better than nothing.
Thanks Bryce for my wonderful birthday surprises, I love them!!!

3 comments:

Whit said...

Aw, good job Bryce on taking care of Cassi! That Pear tree restaurant sonds way fun too, Cassi, we miss you so much! Me and Amy still talk about you... I'm still plugging along at school- yeah I know, impressive. We bought a new car! Yay for upgrade! Well, I hope all is well and keep updating!

BrownsJourney said...

Cute love it!!!

Pam And Scott said...

Can you order on the Pear tree dressing and croutons on line? Sound like it would be worth marketing around her:)