Saturday, June 12, 2010

Goodbye Kirksville!!!

It is our last Saturday in Kirksville, and it is so bittersweet!! I am so sad to leave, but excited to move on the next phase of our lives. Tomorrow is Bryce's 29th birthday so we just had to have a bbq to celebrate, and of course watch the USA play in the World Cup. It was so much fun!! We have made great friends while we have been here, they have done so much for us! I dont know how we would have made it through living in Kirksville without them. The Triplett's are wonderful people and we will miss them so much.
I made a brownie/cookie dough treat for desert and put some candles in it so we could sing to him. Lets just say I had to MAKE him smile in this picture...Anyway other than that we are just busy packing/cleaning. Bryce has been studying his brains out getting ready for to take the Comlex and USMLE. He took one on Friday and just has one left on Wednesday. I could not be more proud of him. I think that he is amazing!!
My family will be here on Wednesday for a little Kansas City/ St. Louis trip before we move, and than that's it we are out of here!!
We have truly loved living in Kirksville, I truly believe that we were supposed to come here. BUT we could not be more excited to be around family for a few years!
Utah ready or not here we come!!!

2 comments:

Whit said...

Yay, I know you're sad but I am excited to have you back around!

BrownsJourney said...

What a good experience you have had there!! I am excited to have you back home though. :-)